In this episode of the Living Education podcast host Klaudjo Kavaja sits with Matthew Guest, Policy Manager for Guild HE. We talk about;
- UK’s Brexit and how it led to leaving Erasmus+
- The rationale behind the decision-making process of the UK government
- Its implications and effects
- Incoming and outgoing students to the UK
- The Turing Scheme that will replace it
Also, Matthew give us his insights on what the future holds for student exchange between the UK, EU, Europe and the world.
Music: Hans Atom – Persephone 2015 © Licensed.